Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker's camel toe



So I was eating lunch today doing some thinking. And this is especially for those out there who may be looking at this website to jack off, and also wondering: will I ever find a girl to actually have sex with? The answer is yes. I walked into a store to have this very cute blond chick helping me. I was trying not to eye fuck her, but couldn't help it. But I couldn't help but walk around the mall after that seeing so many hot girls. Sure, probably about 90% of them are psycho, have daddy issues and the other 10% have STDs, but hey, at least there are people out there. If you're down in the dumps about finding someone, you will! But you have to keep yourself open to it.


Not surprisingly, Michael Jackson had a couple of girlfriends
Clik Hair

That tattoooed whore that Jesse James was banging is trying hard to stay relevant
Clik Hair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's not a cameltoe. That's full frontal nudity! Her dress is almost totally see-through. You can see her nipples and her pussy with a very thin landing strip of pubic hair. You could have all kinds of great sex with her without even taking her dress off.